Would you like to understand more about the current challenges facing BIM and how it can be used to aid asset management?
Join us at the MTC's third annual Building Information Modelling (BIM) Conference to hear the latest from industry professionals, talk with other BIM users and experience the MTC's virtual reality CAVE first hand.
This conference will cover;
• The security risks to BIM Data;
• An overview of BIM related software;
• Common data sharing method such as 3D PDFs;
• The next generation of BIM users and the benefits this will bring;
• Employers Information Requirements (EIR’s) key content and common pitfalls;
• How BIM can be used to help manage facilities;
• Explanation of how BIM can be used to revolutionise the construction/production phases of a project;
There will also be the opportunity to explore the exhibitor’s stands.
The MTC strives to be at the cutting edge of technology, so we will be offering delegates the opportunity to experience our 3D virtual reality suite first hand, and get a real insight into the benefits of immersive environments and virtual reality within BIM projects. (Note only 40 places are available for CAVE demonstrations).