Autodesk & The Manufacturer are proud to present the Future of British Manufacturing Initiative. We invite you to join senior level manufacturers to understand the trends that are shaping the design and manufacturing industry and how other companies are responding to them. Attend a regional FoMT event at a High Value Manufacturing Catapult Centre near you, where together we’ll explore:
1. The technology disruptors impacting the manufacturing industry
2. The 3 key Manufacturing trends emerging as a result
3. How manufacturers are embracing these trends to innovate, differentiate and compete globally
What is the initiative?
It’s a hands on approach to enabling British design and manufacturing companies to increase their productivity, innovation and exports through what we call “repetitive advantage”. Our objective is to enable British manufacturers to design, make and sell great British products - everywhere. The Future of British Manufacturing initiative incorporates an online Future of Making Things (FoMT) readiness assessment, some FoMT regional events, an FoMT Fast Track programme and a national FoMT event at the end of the year.
Who are Autodesk?
Autodesk, Inc., is a leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software. Since its introduction of AutoCAD software in 1982, Autodesk continues to develop the broadest portfolio of 3D software for global markets across the manufacturing, architecture, building, construction, and media and entertainment industries.
How can British design & manufacturing companies participate?
If you are a Managing Director or Senior Director of a British design & or manufacturing business then;
1. Start by self-assessing your level of readiness for the future by completing our online readiness assessment which will help you assess your current level of design and manufacturing agility and give you some instant feedback on ways to improve your readiness for the Future of making Things.
2. Next, register for and attend a Future of Making Things regional event at a High Value Manufacturing Catapult Centre near you. Come and understand the trends that are shaping the design and manufacturing industry around the world, and how other companies are responding to them.
3. Everyone who has completed the diagnostic will be shortlisted for a Future of Making Things Fast Track session, which is an exclusive, one day master class in repetitive advantage delivered by industry experts who will guide you through how you can start getting your business ready for the Future of Making Things.
4. Lastly we’ll be presenting the results of the diagnostic plus sharing the experiences of some of the companies who joined the Fast Track at a National FoMT day held later this year.
Places are limited. To confirm your attendance register online at www.futureofbritishmanufacturing.com
For further details contact our events team of The Future of British Manufacturing on email@example.com or 020 7401 6033 (opt 3)