Getting the right information when you are made redundant is essential.
Jobcentre Plus are working closely with the administrators to ensure that you receive the very best advice and support during these difficult times.
We want to ensure that you are fully aware of the extensive range of services that Jobcentre Plus and local partner organisations can offer through its Rapid Response Service.
We would like to invite you to attend a Jobsfair Event:
Date: Thursday 12th and Friday 13th November
Time: 10am – 4pm (both days)
Venue: Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council, Sandwell Council, Oldbury, B69 3DE.
(A map is also attached for clear directions).
Please note upon arrival you will need to report to the Council Chambers and initially make your way to Link Reception.
These events have been organised with you in mind and aim to provide early support to help you back to employment as quickly as possible, giving you the opportunity to take stock, consider your options and make the decision that’s right for you.
At these events you will:
· Meet local employers and partner organisations
· Understand alternative jobs within the labour market
· Receive the right advice and support you need from a range of organisations
· Identify learning and training opportunities
· Administrator staff will be on hand to answer any queries you may have
We look forward to seeing you at the events.