This webinar is to help ensure your business is ready for 2021 and the changes that have now taken place post-transition period.
The webinar will be hosted by David Hooper, trusted trainer and business adviser in international trade and customs and logistics.
The training will cover the following key topics:
• How do we now stand with the EU
• What the new agreement implies
• Shipping to the EU when goods are in transit through the UK from a third country, which duty applies?
• Documents required when shipping to the EU
• Deferred customs payment and what it entails
• WTO – Trade Agreement, what it entails, and which countries use the WTO agreement
• New Packing Marks from CE to UKCA • UKGT UK Global Tariffs opposed to EU’s Common External Tariffs for import You'll also get to meet local Customs and Logistics Adviser, Beverley Price who can work with you going forward with any issues or queries in terms of the customs and logistics process.