Entrepreneurial Skills Training
This is a series of fully-funded workshops to help you innovate and grow your business to its potential. The workshops will show you the tools and techniques that entrepreneurs use to develop effective high growth business models and help you apply them to your own business. Research shows that enhancing your ‘core business competencies’ can accelerate your growth. If you're a business with ambition and capacity for high growth, these workshops have been specifically designed to help you.
Web Fuelled Business
Every business in the 21st Century is a web business. The web is a core component of every enterprise as it dramatically reduces the costs of marketing, sales, production, and distribution. In this workshop businesses will learn how to weave the web into every aspect of their business and how to ensure it serves as a productive tool that aids the business’ development and growth.
The workshop will cover:
• Search Engine Marketing
• Digital and Social Media Marketing
• E, M and F-Commerce
• Monitoring and evaluation
The workshop will be practical and interactive and led by experienced Innovation Advisers from the Enterprise Europe Network. By attending this workshop, you will:
• Know how to leverage the web to maximise business’ growth
• Be able to evaluate the most appropriate online operational, sales and marketing tools for your business
Who should attend?
These workshops are suitable for senior leadership teams including Chief Executives, technology, sales, marketing, strategy and finance leads in all business sectors. The programme is aimed at:
• New business owners launching their first business requiring skills in marketing planning and execution
• Marketing and digital technology staff within established businesses who are launching a new innovation within an existing business
• Businesses with potential, ambition and capacity for high growth
• Innovative businesses
• Technology led businesses
These workshops have been developed, licensed and accredited by School for Startups and funded as part of Innovate UK’s SME Growth Support programme.